Monday, April 01, 2013

Namnam and a part of Burger Bar -- Greenbelt 2

My family and I are always on the lookout for good comfort food. Namnam is Filipino comfort food, located on the Ground Floor in Greenbelt 2. The 2nd Floor was Burger Bar and both establishments shared the same owner. (Same owner as Cue too!) Namnam offers you affordable dishes, even though it is located in Greenbelt. You can choose the size of your dishes from small, medium and large! Aside from being budget-friendly, the serving sizes were just right and properly seasoned.

Sorry for the low quality photos, I just used my phone. But I assure you, the food here is really really good!!! A must try!!!
 

One thing I liked right away with this place is the interior. It is good looking, clean and very cozy; perfect for having a good meal with friends and family.
My fascination with lights again...

Now here are the things we ordered from Burger Bar. I promise to comeback for their burgers and pastas! The menu was just so pleasant.
Truffle Fries from Burger Bar - Php. 150.00
I love fries, even though they go straight to your thighs! The fries weren't salty and it's not "nakakaumay" My mom, who doesn't like fries liked this very much.

Left: Molten Chocolate Bottoms- Molten chocolate cake, baked in a jar, topped with vanilla ice cream, camarel sauce and sprinkled with peanuts or chocolate chips. (Php. 135.00)
Right: Blueberry Cheesecake - Creamy cheese cake cubes, oatmeal cookie crust, blueberry topping, vanilla ice cream and strawberry syrup drizzle. (Php. 135.00)
*Yes, these are the same desserts as 'Cue!* 

Now from Namnam
*Namnam's menu was divided into two parts : Classic and Twist. We decided to try both. Another thing is, you can also order from Burger Bar, but most of your orders should be from Namnam.*
*The first three dishes are from the Classics menu and the last dish is from the Twist menu*

Salpicao -  Medium (good for 3) - Php. 245.00
This was so good! Very different from the Salpicaos I tried before, and even different from my recipe. It's not that spicy but very flavorful! The beef was tender and the sauce was just too good. I am craving for this dish until now!

Sizzling Bangus Belly Sisig - Medium (good for 3) - Php. 280.00
 I love Bangus Belly! It wasn't "malangsa" and you don't get the bad breath you get after eating sisig, hahaha! Just add the calamansi, chili and soy sauce and you're good! It will make you less guilty about indulging, perfect.

Bone Marrow Kansi and Sweet Corn - Medium (good for 3) - Php. 395.00
This is their famous Kansi soup! Not a fan of Bone Marrow, just liked I mentioned in my review on 'Cue, but this didn't taste like cholesterol at all, hahaha! It was warm, tasty and the beef was super soft like it was cooked for hours. I enjoyed the corn and the soup itself is sour but the right kind.

University Fried Rice - Medium (good for 3) - Php. 245.00
 Tapa, egg and rice! The perfect combination for comfort food! It goes well with the dishes we ordered, and the egg was cooked perfectly for me. 
(This is for Namnam)
Summary:
Ambiance: ★
Location:
Presentation:
Price:
Taste:
 If you're in that mood to have some comfort food or just something to satisfy your hunger or looking for tasty and affordable meals, you should definitely give Namnam a try! I can't wait to comeback and try more dishes! Go check them out if you're in the area.

















Namnam
G/F Greenbelt 2, Esperanza St cor Greenbelt Dr Ayala Center, Makati
Telephone: (02) 625-0515
Mobile: 0917539-9661 
Operating Hours
Monday to Sunday, 11am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment