Saturday, February 16, 2013

There is no such thing as too many cupcakes!

Almost everyone is looking for the most perfect cupcake store or bakery here in Metro Manila. My family has this special relationship with sweets and we can never say no to cupcakes! Especially Bella Cupcakes Manila! This cupcake local business is my ultimate favorite; the cupcake business that I knew I must blog about.


The first time I heard about Bella Cupcakes Manila was through my mom. She is friends with the Owner, Tita Vannee Ocampo. I remember my mom surprising me after class, telling me she ordered a dozen cupcakes (assorted flavors) and I loved them! This was a couple of months before my debut and I knew I wanted these cupcakes as my give-away.

I ordered the Bella Vanilla (the signature vanilla cupcake with a smooth and creamy vanilla buttercream topping) with a little extra something on top, which she suggested would go with my color-blocking party, with the super cute packaging. And I can assure you my friends enjoyed their cupcakes!
<----- Here's a photo of my give-away during my debut. (Thank you Alex Huang, for letting me use the photo!)

*I super loved the idea how you could choose the color of frosting you wanted and they will have your order ready on time for pick-up! Tita Vannee would really ask you how you wanted your cupcakes decorated or what you wanted them to look like, especially if you have a theme in mind. She will make your idea, come alive in your cupcake!*




 
Today, my mom surprised me again with cupcakes as a post-valentine gift! 
Isn't my mommy the sweetest?! ♥♥
This is a box of 12, and the prices vary on the cupcakes you order. 
If you can't decide what on what to buy you can check out their ALL BOXED UP suggestions!

What I had in my 1 dozen box...
First up is almost everyone's favorite, which is The Ultimate Red Velvet 
The Ultimate Red Velvet - as a fine, soft texture that blends perfectly with my silky-smooth cream cheese frosting. Truly a melt-in-your-mouth goodness. (Php. 60.00)
The cupcake-cake itself is moist and goes well with the cream cheese frosting. Most of the cream cheese frosting I have tasted on a red velvet are either way too sweet or tasteless. The sprinkles are heart-shaped this time, because it is the month of love!

Next up are the Bella Vanilla and Choco Vanilla
Bella Vanilla - signature vanilla cupcake with a smooth and creamy vanilla buttercream topping.
(Php. 50.00)
 Choco Vanilla - rich and moist chocolate cupcake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting.
(Php. 50.00)
Like I mentioned above, it is the month of love so the buttercream topping is shaped as a flower. So sweet!!! (Literally hahaha)
*Sorry I could not take a picture of the cupcakes in half. But I can assure you the cupcake-cake is moist!*

And now introducing the new cupcake, Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting!
Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting - No frills, just the natural goodness of good ol' carrots. (Php. 65.00)
 The  recipe for the carrot cake comes from her Aunt J, but she gave it some minor tweaks and here it is! I have never been a fan of carrot cake, because I do not like the taste of carrots (aka, they don't taste like anything) but once I tried this, I never knew it would be this good! It was not bland at all. The cream cheese frosting matched the cupcake-cake well! 
*My yaya liked this the most! Expensive ang taste ni yaya, hahaha!*
 
FINALLY! It is time for my two favorites!
THEY ARE A MUST TRY FOR ME!

The Golden Caramel Cupcake with Sea Salt
Golden Caramel Cupcake with Sea Salt - Bella vanilla cupcake with a splendid twist then topped with a unique home-made caramel buttercream frosting and a sprinkle of natural sea salt. (Php. 65.00)
 
 When I first heard about this cupcake, I was so unsure of it. Caramel and salt?? Once I tried it though, I could not get over it. I love the smooth buttercream and the caramel is not the sticky type. The salt adds a little kick to it. Who knew they would make a great combination!

The Coffee Caramel with Sea Salt
The Coffee Caramel with Sea Salt - the cake is moist rich chocolate cake with coffee buttercream frosting drizzled with special caramel and sea salt.
This is also a new cupcake and anything with coffee, I love! The coffee buttercream is creamy that goes well with the chocolate cake. And of course, you can never go wrong with the caramel and salt combination on top!



Summary:
Location: ★★
Presentation:
Price:
Taste:  
Bella Cupcakes Manila; they look good and they taste amazing! You will never be let down. You can really see that time, work and love is put into your cupcakes! So, order now!

Bella Cupcakes Manila
178 Kaimitoville, Kaimito Street, Valle Verde 2, Pasig
Telephone number: 2151800

 You can check the Facebook page, for all the other details you need!



No comments:

Post a Comment