Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Paradise Dynasty -- ION Orchard, Singapore

Paradise Dynasty is set to delight with both northern and southern Chinese cuisine, with an innovative touch. Go crazy for their mouthwatering flavors of fusion Xiao Long Bao. The steaming sampler basket comes with eight inventive flavors clad in brightly colored wrapping. There’s even a little slip of paper for a lesson on how to eat them in the correct order. Start with the original Xiao Long Bao before progressing to the stronger tasting ones. I super loved the idea of this! My mom and I wanted to order 1 basket each, but then we weren't that hungry.

Note: This was last June, since my mom and I visited for the Great Singapore Sale. I wanted to post it now, because it's semester break for majority. This is also a short review since I wanted to focus on their specialty!
Our number, and since we were only two we got a table instantly. We were lucky! Since there was a line and it was around 12:30pm, Sunday, the tip is to go early!
I love the table setting!
Hi Mom!
The back part of the restaurant. It was packed!
I have this thing for lights, sorry!

This is how you order, they give you a list of the things in the menu (yes this is different from the menu) and you mark what you want to order and give it to the waitress.
Additional payment: tea, wooden chopsticks, and I think other necessities. (WEIRD!!!)
My mom I tried asking the waitress what that was for, but then everyone was just so busy... That's the ($S2.40)

For my favorite part of the restaurant!
Yummy! I can't even deal how good these were! My favorite one is the Black Truffle and my mom loved the Crab Roe! Really a must try! Meat quality was good and skin was thick, but enjoyable. 

How to enjoy your Xiao Long Bao(s)

Pan Fried Pork Buns
THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE PORK BUNS EVER! I always order fried pork buns, because I like how they're crispy in the outside but super moist and Xiao Long Bao inside!!

 AMAZING!!! My mom and I still crave and rave about this to my dad. Nothing can compare to how perfect this was! Especially with the chill sauce and Xiao Long Bao dipping sauce.


Summary:
Ambiance: ★
Location:
Presentation:
Price:★ -- WORTH IT!
Taste:
Really one of the best places to eat in Singapore! It is a plus that they are an all day dining restaurant, which means that you can even go there during mid afternoon to have dim sum or high tea.

Paradise Dynasty

#04-12A, ION Orchard, 2 Orchard 
(YES IT'S IN THE MALL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment